Boca All-Stars Academy
Providing the balance needed to succeed in life!
All-Stars Academy Inc. ® Boca Raton, FL
Now Registering for Aftercare Camp 2020
Starting September 7th, 2020.
*All Camp Tuition is Non-Refundable (we will do our best to accommodate any changes).
- Registration fee per child: is $50 for the academic year. (This is a non-refundable fee which includes 1 cloth face mask). Additional masks can be purchased for $10 each. Mask will be mandatory until further notice.
- We will only have space for 15 kids and you must commit for the full month. Each child must bring their personal computer, headphones and tablets to do their school online learning.
- Regular Camp is $175 per week Monday-Friday (7:45AM-4PM)
- Post-Camp care is $30 per week 4PM-6PM
- Sibling discount is 10% for the second child. Discount is not included in the registration fee.
- Commit for the year and get a 10% discounted.
- Payments are due the Friday before the start of the new week. A $10 late fee will be assessed for payments made after this date.
- Registration fee and first week of camp are due at registration.
- All social distancing and safety measures suggested by the CDC will be put into effect.
- All children are required to bring their lunch, water bottle and at least 2 snacks for each day.
- Everyone entering the campus will be subject to a daily temperature check. Anyone who is found to have a temperature above 100.4F/38C will be asked to leave campus. A negative COVID-19 antigen test will be required prior to return.
- Students or staff suspected of having a communicable disease will not be allowed on campus. In order to ensure the health and safety of all people on campus, we will check for viral symptoms daily, if anyone experiences any of the symptoms listed below or if anyone in their household experiences these symptoms, they must stay home: Temperature >100.4F/38C, Vomiting, Diarrhea, Lost sense of taste, smell, Sore throat, Upper respiratory infection (coughing, sneezing, congestion), Shortness of breath, Abnormal muscle pain and Family member from the same household that tests positive for virus.
- Staff will wear mask as suggested by the CDC and will take proper sanitizing measures throughout the day and at the end of each day.
- All kids and staff will be required to wear a masks during the time they are doing indoor activities. They may only take off their mask for eating and drinking and if we are doing outdoor activities, but will enforce social distancing guidelines when this takes place.
- Social Distancing Guidelines: Student workspaces will be distanced between 3-6 feet apart. According to the American Academy of Pediatrics, “Evidence suggests that spacing as close as 3 feet may approach the benefits of 6 feet of space, particularly if students are wearing face coverings and are asymptomatic. Students will be encouraged to maintain proper physical distancing throughout the day.
- Parents will not be allowed to enter the building; drop-off and dismissal will be strictly coordinated and enforced by our staff, and will take place on curbside.
Follow us and get a $5 camp credit
What we will do:
- Make sure each camper logs into their online learning platform.
- Assist campers with homework whenever assistance is required.
- Each child and parent is responsible for making sure they have completed their homework at the end of each school day.
-Physical activities, camp games, game room and other activities that permit social distancing guidelines.